Six Weird Things About Me
- My name. HELLO?!
- I can't burp--not on purpose, at least. (Once I burped when I fell down!)
- Since 1986, I've missed just five UT home football games. That's 113 Texas games I've seen in Austin. I've only missed one Texas-OU game in the last 21 years, and that was because Katie was born the Monday before the game. (And I'm married to one of the few men in Texas with little appreciation for college football!)
- My greatest talent is my ability to make farting noises with my hands. (At least I don't like to smell my own farts like some people. ;) )
- I have the world's ugliest toes, and NOBODY sees them. We'd been dating for months before I took my socks off in front of Brett. Rarely will you catch me wearing open-toed shoes. And pedicures? In public? That would be a NO.
- I have a Brady Bunch collection--a pretty good one, at that. The 1970 TV Guide with the family on the cover? Got it. Talking Viewmaster reels? Got 'em. Singing Brady hamsters? Yep. Greg and Marcia paper dolls? You betcha. Coloring books, comic books, paperback books? Check, check and check. That may be weird, but weirder still is that I'm not afraid for the world to see this: