- We're set to close on our current house the week of the 27th.
- We have a contract on a new house (new to us, anyway!) and are optimistic that we can close on the same day or soon thereafter.
- Since our new house needs paint and carpet, we'll be staying with Brett's parents in the interim between moving out of here and moving into the new home.
- Because we won't be moving in immediately, we have rented a storage unit. Brett's done an amazing job hauling stuff to storage! He's good about making quick runs during the day to slowly but surely get this house empty.
- On Monday I had a holiday, but Ryan and Katie were in school. Brett and I took full advantage of that and moved TONS of stuff, especially books and bookcases. We borrowed his dad's pickup and took six fulls loads to the unit. Here's what the space looked like Monday morning:
Monday, October 13, 2008
Here's a quick update on Project GOOD: