Six days in a row! Woo-hoo! I'm already feeling like I'm running out of material, but WHEW! Pam tagged me and helped me extend the NaBloPoMo streak another day.
1. Who is your man? Brett
2. How long have you been married? 13 years
3. How long did you date? dated for 9 months, engaged for 8 more
4. How old is your man? 40! WAAAAAAY older than I am!
5. Who eats more? since March, he does
6. Who said "I love you" first? I did
7. Who is taller? Brett
8. Who sings better? Brett--if you like that James Taylor-meets-Axl Rose kinda sound
9. Who is smarter? For academics, I am. He's got me by a mile when it comes to street smarts!
10. Whose temper is worse? Grrrr. I've got this one
11. Who does the laundry? I do the kids' and my clothes, but he ends up doing most of the linens and all of his own clothes
12. Who takes out the trash? Brett and our 2 manual laborers
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at the bed, I do
14. Who pays the bills? I do
15. Who is better on the computer? I am, but Brett's catching up. And he's actually figured out how to make money off his mad techno skills.
16. Who mows the lawn? Brett
17. Who cooks dinner? Brett--99 percent of the time. Thank goodness! We'd get sick of eating spaghetti and frozen lasagnas every night if I were head chef.
18. Who drives when you are together? Brett
19. Who pays when you go out? Brett
20. Who is more stubborn? I am!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Are you saying I'm wrong? ARE YOU? (See #20.)
22. Whose families do you see most? His
23. Who kissed who first? Brett ("Let's take a break from TV" was his famous line.)
24. Who asked who out first? Brett
25. Who proposed? Brett
26. Who is more sensitive? I am
27. Who has more friends? Toss-up
28. Who has more siblings? Do football buddies count? Those guys are like brothers to me. If not, Brett has more since I'm an only
29. Who wears the pants in the family? The cats
30. Who is the biggest pushover with the kids? Hmmm... At Target, I am. When the kids want to go ride bikes or head to the park, Brett.
I tag anybody who hasn't answered these questions yet!
I thought this might help you blog another day. I had no idea Brett was such a chef. I'm impressed. Of course I'd eat lasagna and psghetti anytime.
Ha! Love your new banner!
I wonder how many people stop to take that picture . . . and I wonder how grossly over-valued that house is simply because of that show!
I love the new banner too! I need to have someone show me how to do that - maybe someone from church who knows a lot about stuff like that. Do you know anyone like that?
I am so jealous that Brett does the cooking!
Ah, the dubious compliment of "street smart": I.E. didn't pay attention in school, partied way too much, and spent more time reading King than Kafka (actually, I've read a lot of Kafka, but I couldn't resist the alliteration).
Seriously, hon, I'm way smarter than you. After all, I married you, and look who you ended up with. ;)
Post a Comment